Since the Debut of HALion in 2001, Steinberg’s software sampler has repeatedly raised the bar for other virtual samplers. With HALion 3, you can load almost every sound library available on the market and use numerous tools to shape and even radically reinvent sounds. A clearly-arranged user interface, excellent performance, flexible routing options and the awesome sound quality of the sample engine and filters – all this makes HALion 3 a top-Flight software sampler and a welcome addition to every music production toolbox.
* 256 voices, 16-way multi-timbral, 128 programs per instance
* Supports nearly all common sampler formats, audio file formats as well as ISO, Nero and Toast Disc Images
* Resource-sparing operation courtesy of innovative RAMSave technology
* 5.1 Surround-enabled Sample Engine, supports audio files up to 384 kHz
* Up to 256 freely configurable outputs per instance
* High-quality Waldorf filters
* Extensive effect section
* Integrated browser with useful tools for searching, organizing, categorizing and archiving your samples
* Fantastic options for shaping sounds (Loop Editor, synchronizable envelopes and LFOs, STEP envelopes, etc.)
* HALion 3 sound library containing more than 160 high-quality instruments
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in HALion
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.